Best Practices for Moving your Annual Report Online
For many corporations, this is the time to print and mail bulky annual reports to shareholders. Some, like Bayer and Intel deliver an online interactive experience.
Nortel could save lots of money this way… Besides, there’s no better way to say “you’re broke, sucker” than with pretty flash animation!
Zu, a Saskatoon-based media firm specializing in online investor relations highlights some of the must-haves for getting your financial message out:
· The entire report, including all pages, reports and data tables must be in HTML — not images — for rapid viewing and reference
· A detailed, clearly labeled navigation menu
· All HTML pages in printer-friendly versions
· An easy to use downloads area
· A link to an order form for the print version
· Full and segmented PDF files for printing and offline use